Other vital stats:
6'4"
38 in. waist (probably really 41-42, but I still squeeze in)
44T suit (last purchase, probably really 46 now)
Age: 47
Average weight at 20: 170
Average weight at 25: 180
Average weight at 30: 190 (brief ballooning up to 210 at 28)
Average weight at 35: 193
Average weight at 40: 210
Average weight at 45: 220 (brief dip to 200 during Atkins diet)
Never much exercise, but here are activities in which I no longer participate:
Bar band performance - 5 hrs per night on my feet, under lights, bopping around, stopped at age 38 - note sharp weight gain since! Church performance and recording (what I do now) just doesn't compare;
Bar band equipment moving - great exercise, though hit-or-miss in terms of frequency - could get a house gig with no moving for months;
Jogging - auto accident at 27 hosed my knees, but I could put on an elastic knee brace and run - finally gave up at 33;
Softball - never much playing time (there's a story, I'll skip now) - broke finger at 37, only played once since;
Volleyball - my favorite, but never joined a league - maybe I should?
Hiking - Got to do this as a scout dad, and a bit on my own (White Mountains, Olympic Forest). Really miss it, but never any time. So make some time! Dummy...
Walking dogs - THAT I could do. Haven't much lately. I'll start with that. And try to keep up the lunchtime walks.
No comments:
Post a Comment